The network of roads porcelain Limoges in Haute-Vienne is naturally present in the agglomeration of Limoges, which is its heart.
It also has offices in major cities and towns of character of the department:
- Sauviat-sur-Vige, on the road Millevaches quoted company Medard;
- Saint-Yrieix-la-Perche, which was discovered a deposit of kaolin in 1768;
- Saint-Junien, also known for the leather glove;
- Saint-Maurice Brousses, near Nexon on the road to Saint-Yrieix-la-Perche;
- Saint-Léonard-de-Noblat, and Collegiate Church World Heritage of Humanity by UNSECO;
- Dournazac village which celebrates the chestnut (symbolic fruit Limousin);
- Aixe-sur-Vienne, the connection point between the agglomeration of Limoges and the regional nature park Périgord-Limousin.
Finally, a porcelain painter has chosen to settle in the countryside, in Chestnut Grove Limousine near Dournazac.
Stroll along the paths of porcelain, is also discovering the landscapes and heritage of Haute-Vienne in its urban and rural dimensions.