Porcelaine JPM

Our products
Boxes
Cobalt blue
Decoration
Design
Jewellery
Lamps
Paintings
Tableware
Vintage
Activities
Free visits
Contact
Porcelaine JPM Le Chevrier 87500 SAINT-YRIEX-LA-PERCHE Phone : 05 55 75 10 38 E-mail : jpm@villagedelaporcelaine.com Website : http://www.villagedelaporcelaine.com
Presentation

The village of porcelain is located at the entrance of Saint-Yrieix-la-Perche, on the road to Limoges and consists of several buildings : [ nbsp ]

- Manufacturing premises with workshops

- The museum is a former porcelain paste mill offering a collection of 2000 rare pieces from the 18th century to today

- The selling store

- Another store sales for second best.

 

It is a place of history because it was here in 1768 that the kaolin was found for the first time.

Schedule

Open daily from Monday to Saturday except Sunday and holidays from 9am to 12pm and from 14pm to 18pm.

July-August : open daily from 10am to 12pm and from 14h to 19h.

Guided tours by appointment.

Prices

Free visit (excluding retail space) for individuals. Free admission to the museum.

Guided tours for groups of 10 to 90 people : 2,5 € for the museum, shop and workshops. Workshop prevent in advance (closed Sunday) .

Features

Site of the discovery of kaloin by J.B Darnet in 1768. On the Richard the Lion heart Road and the "Route de la Pomme".

Saint-Yreix-la-Perche is classified "Plus Beaux Détours de France".

Large retail space

Exceptional pieces in the museum Situation

On the creek Loue ( former mill )

Picnic possibility.

Parking on site (car and coach ) L

ocated near a lake, a hotel restaurant and a camp site.